We provide a qualitative range of bench type drill machine which are efficaciously used in several drilling purposes. The machine is configured on the lines of latest technological procedures, which characterizes it with significant features like highly functional, sturdy structure and energy efficient. Following are its specific features :
- The head of the drilling machine is fabricated of close-grained cast iron castings with adequate firmness
- An extensively accurate spindle and pillar bore is made and honed to sustain parallelism and straightness of both the bores
- Power transmission to the spindle of the drilling machine is executed by using v-belt through a motor on 4 stepped pulleys, balanced to avert vibration
- The spindle of the drilling machine is manufactured from adherently chosen alloy steel hardened & is meticulously grounded
- The bench type drilling machine functions on anti friction deep grooved ball bearings
- The Morse taper of the spindle is absolutely grounded for powerful gripping of the chuck
- The worl table fitted with the bench type drilling machines can be elevated, lowered and swung through an angle of 360o.